Wednesday 15 February 2012

Exciting rewards for shopping at My Vintage Blossoms

As a bonus for shopping with My Vintage Blossoms those that shopped in the last release will receive 10% off their order in the next release and the option to place an order before the blog release :D

So everytime you place an order you will automatically be an MVB VIP in the following release :D

I will email all who placed an order in the last release with a collage of the items in the next release so they can place their order before the release date :)

Unfortunately due to being unwell I have had to change the release date to next Monday the 20th of February I hope you will all come along and check out the new goodies :)

Sneaks will start tomorrow ;-)

Thanks for stopping by

Krissy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Blossoms blog and taking the time to leave a comment <3