Sunday 30 September 2012

Red and Teal

Ali here :)  I received some gorgeous goodies in my DT pack before the last MVB sale and I've had a lovely time sprinkling them here and there on my LOs (they're on my blog if you want to take a peek).

But on Friday I created a LO using only items from the gorgeous RT kit and a piece of cardstock. It contains such a variety of bits and bobs that I discovered I really didn't need any patterned paper at all!



I used the tape measure and red trim plus the cute little tag here:


Then I added this butterfly here:


The top of my photo called for a layered flower and some rings:


And this is how it all looked:


I wanted to add some journalling but my white gel pen died after I drew the border around the page so I dug out a white tag and added some washi tape to match the groovy MVB tag and slipped it under the photo.

I'd love to see what you've been creating with Krissy's gorgeous MVBs - why not add them to the facebook page? I promise to leave you some love :)

Psst! If you missed out on one of these fabulous kits there are a couple still available in the Wicked Princesses shop. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Blossoms blog and taking the time to leave a comment <3